Monday, August 6, 2012

let me introduce you…

 

Have you guys checked out The Plaid Barn yet?

It is a site that has a daily deal.  Always crafty.  Always cheap!  I have purchased about four of the deals in the last couple months.  You can just go to their site and scroll through the recent deals.  I’ve been having fun getting the deals emailed to me daily.  And I have been approved for their affiliate program!  There will be an ad on my site soon! 

But in the meantime, they are having a giveaway! 

fuji1 (1)

Click that image to go to their site and enter!  Check them out while you’re there.  Maybe like them on FaceBook…  You could win a Fuji camera!

Fun stuff.

 

So, do you miss me?  I decided posting once or twice a week is enough – it is summer after all!!!  If you are missing me here just be glad my weather finally got sunny enough that I am out in the yard getting a much needed tan!  =)

 

I’ll be back later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment