Tuesday, May 1, 2012

terrarium

we kept our Sunday tradition of going to the local plant nursery after church again this week, and I finally got some plants to put together a terrarium…

DSC_1071    DSC_1076

DSC_1082    DSC_1084

DSC_1086

DSC_1087    DSC_1095

DSC_1097

I asked what kind of plants I could use for a terrarium, and the owner of the nursery took me to these succulents first… I loved them.  I might make another one using ferns and moss later, though because I like that look too.  I asked him what dirt to use and he showed me that too.  Easy.

Such a quick, cheap and easy project; I don’t know why it took me so long to get around to it.  Other than the fact that I didn’t have a good container for it so I had to steal the laundry soap canister.  Now I need to thrift something for that!  Any excuse to buy plants or go thrifting – sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment