Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wiww

Wow, I actually have a fair amount of outfits to share this week.  The quality of those outfits, I am not so sure about, but, it is what it is.

 

I think this was a work outfit (it is freezing at work, so the ugg-type boots help!)…

DSC_0941

Shirt:  thrifted Wet Seal

Jeans:  thrifted Citizens (I added patches)

Boots: Bear Paws, from Fred Meyer

Earrings: made myself

 

Next up, I wore this to a little family reunion with my cousins and all of our families and kiddos (haha my 5-year-old took this shot)…

DSC_0887

Shirt: Old Navy last summer

Leggings: Wet Seal

Boots: Target last fall (Steve Madden Gimbals are sold out!)  =(

Messenger bag: H&M last summer

Belt: came with another dress

 

This is what I put on to go shopping with my mom one day…

DSC_0931  

Jeans: Gap outlet

Top: thrifted Wet Seal

Jean Jacket: GAP Outlet

Boots: Target last fall

 

Which brings us to date night.  Date night this week was hubby’s company night at a hockey game, so it wasn’t too formal, and I had to dress warm!

DSC_0963 DSC_0946

Jeans: GAP outlet

Top: Forever 21

Scarf: H&M last summer

Boot Socks: H&M last summer

Boots: Target last fall

Earrings: Target

Necklace: Forever 21

Bangles: thrifted

 

Sunday I wore this to church…

DSC_0972 DSC_0976

Shirt: Forever 21

Jeans: thrifted Sevens

Shoes: Toms (Nordstrom)

Bracelet: Forever 21

 

But, I digress… when I came home from church… hubby had gone to get a truck in another state, and I put this on!…

DSC_0993

Yoga Pants: Old Navy

Tank: Target

Sweatshirt: Forever 21

 

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy’s WIWW!

 

How did I do this week?  What was your favorite pick?

2 comments:

  1. I love the church top and the orange sweater looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally able to comment! Is that the monopoly guy on your sweatshirt? I love it!

    ReplyDelete