Friday, March 2, 2012

busy bee

 

I have been a busy bee this week. 

I have been frantically and lovingly working on tying up loose ends in my room, including tv area, dresser display, wall art and a crafting / office area.  Tiny sneak peek?  Okay…

DSC_0728

Had to move my crafting desk and create storage on the walls.  Full post to come next week.  Off to Ikea today to pick up the last two things I need.  So excited.

Trained someone to take over most of my hours at work for the next couple months.  Huge relief.  Though I am sure I will be happy to pick up my hours again when it gets busy and have the benefits of a paycheck again.  =)

I have told you about my Forever 21 fetish…

DSC_0547 

I was really surprised that they took the time to wrap my mail order in tissue and put their sticker on it.  That’s usually what little boutiques do.  They are not a boutique.  They are like the Ikea of fashion. 

I had to exchange part of my online purchase today and picked up these beauties…

DSC_0813

Earrings were $3.80 each and necklace was $5.80.  Excellent.

This is kind of turning into a Thursday Latelies post.  With all the random things bringing me joy lately, but without all the awkwardness that me on video would bring to your otherwise lovely day!  ;)

Last week, I got two of these for a buck at the dollar store…

DSC_0823

I think they have a sweet vintage look and I put sky blue votives in them, which look so fresh, I love them.  Amber, I found them after I went in search of the rose glasses you showed me; I struck out on the glasses but found these, so I was happy!

 

I’m on my way out to stop in at Ikea for the last two things I need to complete my bedroom makeover, then on to the airport to pick up some friends!  Be sure to check back tomorrow with a Pinterest-inspired project.  Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Must be a pretty cool someone to take over your hours! ;) lol All super cute stuff. :)

    ~ Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete