Wednesday, February 29, 2012

wiww

WIWW is succeeding in challenging me… chronicling what I wear has driven home the fact that I wear the same type thing all the time!  I see that I need to work on layering things other than tops with cardigans!  I also need to take better photos, whoa!  I need to just forget the mirror and start using my timer.


Nevertheless, here are a few outfits from this past week...


First up, I'm not sold on this one yet...


wiww3b 
Top: thrifted
Vest: hand-me-down
Jeans: GAP Outlet
Boots: thrifted FRYEs


My friend Sarah gave me the woolly vest she hadn't been wearing (thanks, Sarah)!  I was excited and knew the first outfit I would wear it with.  I tried it on, felt a little funny, and wore it but felt like 70's gone bad all day!  What are you ladies' thoughts, as best as you can tell from the horrible picture! 


Then I had pinned a color inspiration of mustard and plum on Pinterest, which made this combo catch my eye in my closet...


wiww3a
Cardi: Old Navy last fall
Ruffle/lace tank: thrifted


I took the pic while babysitting for my sister-in-law and she didn't have a full length mirror.  I liked the combo and wouldn't have thought of pairing them without Pinterest!


Then today I was excited to put this on!...


DSC_0807
Cardi: Target; Mossimo Boyfriend Cardi in Red
Tee: Target; Mossimo Graphic Tee
Jeans: thrifted Sevens
Shoes: Toms
Sparrow Necklace: socovert.com (I don't see it there right now)


I have pinned graphic tee and cardigan combos on my Pinterest fashion board, but hadn't found a graphic tee I liked until now!  This one is on sale online for $5 right now.  I am happy with the fun, colorful, comfy and casual look.  Success!


What have you ladies been loving lately in the fashion world? 


Linking up with the Pleated Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. but it took so much work to get to cardigans! That's prob not true...did you used to wear them to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! No, I never wore them to work back in the day. Good point; at least I am making progress! =)

    ReplyDelete