Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

 

Happy V-Day to you all!  I hope you get some sweet love notes today!  I got a sweet valentine from a guest at my Swap Party this weekend (more on the Swap tomorrow)…

DSC_0339

DSC_0340

How sweet!  My friend who blessed me with this valentine and flower frog as a hostess gift / Valentine didn’t even know I had wanted one!  I have a little one on my desk and craft station, but all my bills never fit (figures!), so this much larger one will do nicely!  Thanks Krisy!

The only other V-Day cheer around here are my heartstrings…

DSC_0317

DSC_0318

DSC_0345

I cut out hearts, and sewed them in chains.  I was inspired by Ashley Ann’s.  I let Mark help cut out hearts, but he only got two done by the time I finished all the others.  We need to add scissors to homeschooling way more often!  My strings in between the hearts got sloppy but I am over it.  The hearts added the little bit of love and cheer I needed around the house, last-minute for this holiday.

Have a great Valentine’s Day!  I have two super fun posts coming up this week, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment