Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away


We can't handle many more rainy days around here. The other day I decided to get out and take the kids for a walk, even though it was raining. After 5 minutes of Mark trying to help hold the umbrella, tangling the arms in my hair, and Susanna grabbing and pulling with all her might to get the umbrella handle in her mouth (she was in the front-pack), I flipped a u-turn and headed home.

At least Susie is having fun - I decided it was finally time to ditch her swing and pull out the old jumper I saved from when Mark was a baby...



She digs it. She is much happier standing up and jumping than she had been stuck sitting in the swing. I ordered the Bebe Pod chair, too, since she is working on sitting up by herself. She wants to sit up all the time but she is still such a flopper. Mark had one and it was really neat.

Speaking of Mark... the more it rains, the more we are stuck in the house, the more rowdy he gets...


Is that normal? I have a feeling it is! Sometimes I feel crazy too when I am stuck in the house!

Susanna is cool though...


She thinks her brother's antics are astonishing...


Stay dry!


2 comments:

  1. I didnt get to see your chickens or your baby on Sunday :( And Mark looks so grown up in those pictures. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Susanna is having loads of fun. Poor Mark...enough of this rain!!

    ReplyDelete