Monday, June 7, 2010

Farmchicks - Day 2


Okay, Sunday at the Farm Chicks sale, we breezed through and got some items we couldn't get out of our minds, and did some more browsing. There was still a lot of good stuff left...




I had several things to go back and make offers on, and none of my offers were refused! People were great!

I was bad about keeping track of who's who (maybe it was the six-month-old in the front pack distracting me), but this one I made sure to take a card from - it might be my favorite booth at the whole sale...


It was Hutch Studios and it was amazing! The 'storefront' is made of cardboard and couldn't have been cuter. What a creative and affordable way to decorate a booth! That cardboard bird nest mobile is hard to see in the pic but was so cute - I aim to make one! My favorite and only 'splurge' purchase came from this store, which I will show you in my next post. I'll give you a sneak peak if you go to her Etsy Shop, his name is Fergie.

The scenery was pretty on the way home. The farmlands were amazing, and some places reminded me of the old Windows desktop picture...


That's the one I took, believe it or not. It looks just like the old desktop one though!

The little farms are always surrounded by a clump of trees like this...


Now, in the next picture, notice all those clumps of trees, further and further into the distance...


That is a lot of farms! So pretty! It always makes me thankful for all those families who work hard to grow our food. Don't get me started on that topic, though, I just watched Food Inc. I recommend it, but it will make you mad.

Then we came across the Columbia River which is huge and beautiful...


And this little gal was such a trooper over the 10+ hours she spent in her carseat over the weekend! She was sleeping and cuddling her little bear so sweetly...


Until the camera came out. She stops all cuteness when the camera comes out.

Back with purchases and more soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a good girl she was, and what awesome finds. Can't wait to see what you will do with them.

    ReplyDelete